
Brett's 3rd grade class at Germantown Hills Intermediate School

Brett enjoying the Africa exhibit
The afternoon/evening activities haven't been too busy, yet. Brett is enjoying his Tae Kwon Do class on Tuesday afternoons and the girls are enjoying their Ballet class on Wednesday nights. In a few weeks, Brett will start basketball practices and then games, and the girls will be beginning their Daisy status for Brownie/Girl Scouts. Should be nice and busy by the end of the year! ;o)
On September 24, we celebrated my Mom's birthday. It is so nice being back in the U.S. so we can celebrate in person rather than over Skype. While she had to work during the day, it was great being able to spend time with her in the afternoon and evening. Happy Birthday, Mom!
On September 25, the kids got out of school early so we attended the Metamora Homecoming Parade. Thanks, Tina, for telling us about the parade and letting us join your family. We had a blast!
Kendall, Jade, Ian, Brett, and Kameron
The pool is finally closed for the year -- yahoo!!! I had the Pool & Spa Doctor come to the house on Friday, October 2, to close it up for us. I was going to try to close the pool myself; however figured with my luck, I would do it wrong and we would have to pay big bucks in the Spring to have it fixed. So we decided it was much easier to have an expert do it for us. We enjoyed swimming in the pool the very few times we were able to this summer and are hoping that next summer is extremely HOT so we can enjoy it for several months. ;o)
I was the guest reader in Kendall & Kameron's class on October 2 and finally remembered to take my camera with me. Here they are sitting at their Kindergarten desks. ;o)
We are now getting ready for Brett's birthday parties later this month. Will post more on these later...
Here are a few pics from the past month...

Me with Tina, Jade, and Stacey
Tina, Jade, and Stacey at Jenny's house for Max & Dan's birthdays (we couldn't catch Jenny to get her in the pictures with us)






3 comments:
Amy -Looks like life is good for you all. I love your hair...the color is amazing on you. Glad to see you've all be able to get together back in the States.
I'm glad you guys were at least able to enjoy yourselves and get a picture taken!! That evening..or maybe that whole week was a big blur for me!! Looks like you are finding a few things to do to keep you busy!! Hope to see you soon!
I love the picture of the girls doing their ballet pose and Brett in his Tao Kwan Do pose!!! Great update but I HATE that last photo of me-I was even wearing my spanx and it didn't help! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment