Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Brett!

I know I mention this every time I create a post about our children's birthdays...but my goodness, where in the world did the time go?!?!?! Brett turns 9 years old today -- when to me it seems like we were just bringing him home from the hospital. It amazes me that I can forget what I did yesterday but can remember every single minute leading up to the birth of our children. They all amaze us every day and bring us so much happiness. We love you so much, little buddy, and hope you have a wonderful day!

Brett blessed us on October 21, 2000 at 3:01 p.m.



We had Brett's family party this past Sunday, are planning to celebrate with dinner out this evening, and are having his classmate party this upcoming Saturday. I'll post pictures from all of these after the party on Saturday so I can get them in one blog entry. ;o)

No comments: