With Brett's birthday being in the beginning of the week, we decided to have his family birthday party on Sunday, October 18, and his classmate party on Saturday, October 24. We had a great turnout and a wonderful time at both of them. Pat's (Mike's dad) birthday was on October 17, so we celebrated with him at the family party. On Brett's actual birthday, we took Brett to Carlos O'Kelly's for a birthday dinner. He was a good sport about it -- but wasn't real pleased when the servers came and put a sombrero on his head while they sang Happy Birthday to him. ;o) Brett's friend party was held at Riverplex Aquatic Centre in Peoria. There were about 13 kids in attendance with several not being able to attend because of JFL games. Needless to say, the kids had a great time and Mike and I were exhausted by the time the party was over. ;o) I am very thankful that all of the parties went well -- and I'm also very thankful that they only occur one time a year. ;o)

I made the Spiderman cake just like I made the girls' birthday cake -- but will definitely admit that the princess cake was quite a bit easier (as I'm sure you can tell by looking at Brett's cake) ;o)



He was happy after everyone was finished singing Happy Birthday to him!


I made the Spiderman cake just like I made the girls' birthday cake -- but will definitely admit that the princess cake was quite a bit easier (as I'm sure you can tell by looking at Brett's cake) ;o)
He was happy after everyone was finished singing Happy Birthday to him!






1 comment:
oh my gosh..you made that cake...that is so cool...how did you do that??? And oh I miss Carlos O Kelly's!!!!
Post a Comment