We can't honestly believe that Kendall Nicole and Kameron Mackenzie are turning 5 on July 14. (We are going to be on vacation on their actual birthday, so I'm posting this a few days early.) It literally seems like just yesterday that they were born and we held them in our arms for the first time. We didn't know how we were going to manage with two brand new babies and a 3-year old at home. And now, we're wondering where all of the time has gone. Our babies are growing up! We love you with all of our hearts, little princesses, and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2:04 a.m. -- Kendall Nicole arrived
2:15 a.m. -- Kameron Mackenzie arrived

2:04 a.m. -- Kendall Nicole arrived
2:15 a.m. -- Kameron Mackenzie arrived
On Sunday, we had the girls' family birthday party. We had about 30 people here to help us celebrate...although we still had a few family members that were unable to attend. ;o( The girls dressed up as princesses to greet everyone as they arrived and then after about 30 minutes or so of doing that, it was time for swimming. We all had a great time -- and Brett even learned to actually dive off the diving board (we are very proud of him)! The girls received tons of wonderful presents and then we enjoyed cake, ice cream, and punch. It was an absolutely fabulous day! Again, Happy Birthday to our precious princesses! We love you!!!






This is my first actual "decorated" cake -- so I just had to put a picture on here. ;o)






5 comments:
Wow! Great cake!!!!
Very impressed with the cake Amy! Glad the girls had a great party.
LOVE THE CAKE!! I love Kendall and Kameron-they are so precious! I'm glad they had a wonderful b-day!!
Oh....I remember their 4 year old birthday like it was just yesterday...boy, they are growing up so much!!!
Post a Comment