Here are a few pics from the kids' last games.
The kids and I decided to go to the park to play and have a picnic on July 1. The kids ran around and had a ball; however when we sat down to eat our lunch, we about froze. Who would've thought that even possible (except when we were living in England) on July 1?! (Go figure -- we move back and it has been absolutely beautiful and warm in England over the last few weeks!)
With it being the last week of baseball games, we invited Brett's baseball team over for a swimming party/celebration on July 1 -- but had to postpone it until July 2 due to the cold weather. The team took 2nd place and we are very proud of all of them! They really worked well as a team and all improved significantly on their skills over the past few weeks. All 10 of the boys on Brett's team joined us for the swimming party in addition to their siblings and parents. Our pool hasn't had that much of a workout since we've opened it -- but we all had an absolute blast! ;o)
I couldn't resist putting a picture of the baseball cookies I made for the team party. ;o) I feel so 'Martha-Stewarty'!
The kids and I looked out the kitchen window the other night and saw this little one (or maybe I should say, big one) walking around our property trying to stick its head through the fence to eat our plants. Even though we are in the village of Germantown Hills, I absolutely love that our house is situated in a countrylike setting so we still get wildlife around the house. ;o)






3 comments:
We really miss American baseball!!! what a fun summer for you: ) I bet the kids feel like they were at Burghley seeing that deer---
HAPPY 4th!!!! Can't wait to have some cookies and swim in your pool someday!
I am so impressed by your cookies!! How exciting to see a deer! The pool looks great!!
Post a Comment