We are blessed to have wonderful parents who care for us and support us so much. We love you!
We really should've taken pictures with all of the dads prior to swimming but didn't think of it at the time. Can't believe I'm posting a pic of me in a swimsuit but it is the only one I have with my dad. Mike would kill me if I posted the one of him in his swimtrunks with his dad -- so I'll be nice and won't post it for all to see. ;o)






4 comments:
Looks like you had a great day! I agree with you that these summer days are so incredibly hot! I start sweating as soon as I walk out the door. Let us know when you are ready for company in that pool!
So happy you got your pool up and running. Looks like you guys had a very fun Father's Day. When will I see you??
I would so love to be in your pool right now. It's been in the mid 80's this week and with no A/C it's been a little tough but we are making it through...heading back to the States on Friday for a very short 2 week trip so I won't make it back to Peoria. Hope we can catch up the next time around. Miss you!!!
I am jealous for many reasons but mainly because you got to spend family time together with your dads! Also I am looking forward to taking a dip in the pool with you guys in August - see ya real soon!!!!
Post a Comment