Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Kendall & Kameron!

We really can't believe that our little princesses are 4 years old today! It seems like just yesterday they were born and I was an emotional mess wondering how in the world we were going to take care of our little man and twin girls at the same time. ;o) It is amazing at what you can get used to and what you can handle (with a ton of help from our wonderful family, of course!). Brett, Kendall and Kameron are the joy of our lives and we wouldn't have changed a single moment. We love them with all of our hearts and know we are truly blessed! Happy 4th Birthday, little princesses!

July 14, 2004
We were blessed with Kendall Nicole at 2:04 a.m. and Kameron Mackenzie at 2:15 a.m.


1 year old


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a 'supermum', having twins while your son was still little. Amazing! I can't even handle 1 baby. I salute you.
It's a blessing to have a twins sister as I'm one of the twins too. We get to share a lot of things. Our bonding get stronger everyday.
To the twins princesses, Kendall and Kameron, Happy Happy Birthday.

Min

Holli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!!! You girls bring a smile to my face!

Corrina Dea said...

You have two beautiful little ladies that are sure growing up. Love those smiles!!!

Stacey said...

That brought tears to my eyes! I miss seeing them and hearing "Hi Stacey". They are so beautiful and I look forward to watching them year by year growing up.