Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

So I've been tagged by Holli -- twice. I'll admit that I didn't answer any questions the last time she tagged me, so I figured I had better do it now. ;o) After I tell you 7 things you probably didn't know about me (although I'm sure my family will know these already), I should be tagging 7 other people with blogs so they can do the same thing; however the only people (minus a few in the U.S.) I know who have blogs live here in the UK -- and I figure if I tag them, it would just start a vicious circle...so after I list these 7 things, I'm out. ;o)

1. In my senior year of high school, I was a Peoria Rivergirl (a dancer for the Peoria Rivermen hockey team).
2. I received a marriage proposal on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (yes, of course, by Mike!)
3. I am a procrastinator and a worry-wart. I seem to have the ability to do both at the exact same time.
4. Spring is my favourite season.
5. Purple is my favourite colour.
6. I absolutely love to sleep -- and would really love to be able to sleep in until at least 9 a.m. every day.
7. While I really didn't want to move to England and while I really miss our family in the U.S., I am thoroughly enjoying our adventures over here and wouldn't trade the experience we're having or the friends we have made for the world.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Thanks for playing!!! and never again - I promise!