Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And so it finally happened...

With the loss of Payton last week and trying to help the kids with their emotions and then with both Brett and Kameron getting the flu (or 'lurgy' as they sometimes call it in England), I haven't had much time to update the blog. Anyway, Kendall has been doing very well with her potty-training and went an entire week with being dry (day and night) -- yahoo!!! So on Sunday while everyone was feeling well, we went to Toys R Us and let her select a bicycle. My original thought would be that she would select the Disney Princess bike since she loves pink and princesses (plus she could carry around her baby in the doll carrier on the back); however since Kameron had already picked that one, Kendall decided that she wanted a purple "Glitter" bike (that came with a fancy purse, of course). She is very excited about her new bike -- and her big girl underwear that she is now wearing all of the time!!! ;o)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So happy for you, Amy!! I know the potty-training thing has been hard. Are you coming back this summer? Miss you!

Holli said...

I guess one more potty dance for me and I will retire for a while....at least till Gwen:)!