Monday, April 28, 2008

California Dreamin'

With the variety of CDs and songs that we listen to on a daily basis, there is one that I have found to be one of the kids' favorites. We sing along to California Dreamin' while we take Brett to school as well as on our way home (by their request). They like singing the song because it seems that the "sky is grey" alot in England and I explained to them that L.A. is in America. So with as much as they enjoy singing this song and as much as I enjoy listening to them, I wanted to share it with you. ;o)

3 comments:

Holli said...

LOVE IT!!! Adorable!

Corrina Dea said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!! I couldn't stop smiling...it amazing that they know all the words!

Stacey said...

Watch out X-Factor and American Idol!! Brett was taking it so seriously-so cute!! I guess this song is better than that dirty Christina Aguilera song they used to listen to. Eden was watching it with me and was wondering why the girls were wearing the same clothes so I had to explain the whole "twin thing" to her. Loved it!!